1. Dumping garbage in the rivers and the global ocean.
2. Dumping toxic industrial chemicals in landfills, rivers and the global ocean.
3. Smoke from coal-fired power plants, oil refineries and exhaust from jet planes, cars, trucks and railroad engines.
4. Destruction of natural forests.
5. Human overpopulation, now 7 billion and counting.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC