Five truly amazing documentaries (this is coming from a personal opinion) are:
1) Gasland (First Citation)
2) Climate Refugees (First Citation)
3) Born Sweet (First Citation)
4) Dreamland (http://artthreat.net/2010/01/documentary-dreamland/)
5) Harmony (http://www.glamoroustrash.com/2010/11/prince-charles-environmental.html)
If you’re looking for other good documentary films from the past years, then check out the second citation.
1) Dirt! The Movie: would most definitely take the number one spot.
2) The Cove, depicts the effect of overfishing and the need for stricter fishing regulations.
3) Blue Gold: World Water Wars
4) Food Matters considerable mention despite its 2008 release
5) The Botany of Desire
all recent, informative and entertaining documentaries
1. The Beautiful Truth
2. No Impact Man
3. Food, Inc.
4. Blue Gold
5. Everything’s Cool
6. The Garden
7. King Corn
8. Man On Wire
I gave you an extra three; No Impact Man is really good by what I have heard, so that is one to definitely check out.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC