What animals have the closest family structure to humans?

I suppose that depends on what you consider the family structure of humans to be. If you mean what animals act the most like a nuclear family, then there’s not much like that in the natural world. There are animals whose families consist of a mother and a young one, but usually in those cases the father is a loner who mates with the mother and then leaves. I suppose the closest to human relations would be pack animals, like gorillas, chimpanzees, lions, wolves, and the like, who stick together and are all related to one another. Young males are often chased away even in these family configurations, however.

My first guess would be primates. They have been compared to humans for decades. According to science man evolved from a primate like nature after eons of evolution.