What is the amount if telephones or cell phones for 5 years?

This has to do with science. The 5 years can be any 5 years as long as it is 5 years.

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to ask you to rephrase your question. Are you asking the price of using a cell phone or telephone for 5 years? Or how many were sold in 5 years? Please be more specific.

Sorry about that. I want to know how many telephones or cell phones for 5 years. So for example how many phones were in 1995 and so on. Please comment if you still don’t understand.

Please comment or anwser the question if you understand the question and you know the anwser.

As of July 2006, 2.4 billion cell phones were in use worldwide. In 2009, the number jumped to 4.1 billion. I’m not sure about the exact number for 2005, 2007 or 2008 though. Hope this helped!