What agency do I have to go through to get a recycling license?



  1. 0 Votes

    It depends on where you live.

    California’s information on certification can be found on page 3 of http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/BevContainer/Recyclers/StartBiz.pdf

    For other states, you may want to contact http://www.conservation.ca.gov for references.



Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!