Were our predictions about when we would see hydrogen cars on the road accurate?

Well, there really aren’t many hydrogen cars on the road now, so we are not able to say if our predictions were accurate. The predictions made are usually made for when most cars will be hydrogen powered, not when the first hydrogen cars will be available. There were reports in 1969 that hydrogen cars would be on the road in 10 years- obviously this was not accurate. Some say that the hydrogen economy will be present anywhere from 5-20 years. I think the point of this answer is that it is too early to say.

I still think that we would have a hard time saying when hydrogen cars would be on the road I think there are just too many factors for us to take in to account?