Is vinegar an eco friendly cleaner?

Yes, vinegar can be used as a multipurpose cleaner.

To clean glass, you can mix one cup of rubbing alcohol with one cup of water and one cup of vinegar in a spray bottle.

Vinegar is also a natural fabric softener.  Use 1/2 cup of vinegar in place of regular fabric softener with your wash load, but make sure not to use bleach at the same time, as mixing them may create toxic fumes.

I will second what nsinopoli said about vinegar. It’s a great eco-friendly cleaner. My family even used it when we were cleaning up and restoring an old house we bought.

I also recommend using baking soda to clean. We managed to get lots of paint off of old door fixtures using baking soda.

Yes Vinegar is the eco friendly cleaner and also used as a multipurpose cleaner. Though baking soda and home made cleaning produtcs are also the eco friendly cleaning products.

document drying

Of-course the vinegar is the eco friendly and environment healthy product.  It is the best cleaning product  to use which has a effective  result with cleaning process.

chandelier cleaning