Type your question here…what would happen if you drank ink?

1

Answers


  1. 0 Votes

    Ink, such as the ink commonly found in pens or printers is a relatively non-toxic fluid. If you somehow accidentally ingest a small amount of it, I wouldn’t worry too much. Just drink lots of water and you should be okay.

    That being said, ink is somewhat toxic, and is capable of causing some pretty severe problems, including intense headaches, skin and mucous membrane staining, and eye irritation. Never purposely consume large amounts of ink, and if you think you may be in danger, call your local poison control center immediately at 1-800-222-1222

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!