Type your question here…What are they going to do about the loss of money and death?

How will they compensate me for as a Marine for everthing that happened? Child died, two crippled, grandpa died, and I’m disabled. Are the cowards going to do something about that? I put in for compensation and they ignored my request for damages. I filed charges against General Gray and though the subject came up in town hall meetings of the charges they did nothing about it. If this was a private it would be a different story. They didn’t tell us how to get treatment since it has already been 30 years. They put my VA claims in a special place in Kentucky and denied my request for help. Unless you got cancer they do not want to here about it. THe VA doctors claim they know nothing about anything to do with CLNC.

0

Answers