Type your question here…looking for a chemical which dissolves palstic or plastic coated on papers need the name of that chemical or formula kindly mail me on this id disozapeter78@gmail.com



Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!