Type your question here…how often is the plasma and white blood cells replaced in the body?

1

Answers


  1. 0 Votes

    Plasma is made up of 90% water and the rest of the 10% is made up of proteins, minerals, waste products, clotting factors, hormones, and immunoglobins. It is the medium in which blood cells use inorder to travel and circulate throughout the body. The plasma continuously flows and its components are constantly renewed.

    As for white blood cells which is apart of the immune system, are created in your bonemarrow and are constantly produced. White blood cells are constantly in search of disease and infections. The white blood cells typically has a short life cycle of a few days to a few weeks.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!