Type your question here…Assure you have just started a Mobile store. You sell mobile sets and currencies of Airtel, Vodaphone, Reliance and BSNL. Take five transactions and prepare a position statement after every transaction. Did you firm earn profit o

Assure you have just started a Mobile store. You sell mobile sets and currencies of Airtel, Vodaphone, Reliance and BSNL. Take five transactions and prepare a position statement after every transaction. Did you firm earn profit or incurred loss a

1

Answers

Yes. I was able to earn profit by buying low and selling high. Low overhead and reasonable employee wages also helped me accomplish this goal. Other helpful ways to ensure profit are to research deeply into your projected field before undertaking any business venture.