Yes, turpentine is harmful to the environment. It is harmful to aquatic organisms and can cause long-term detrimental effects in aquatic environments.
Turpentine is also harmful to human health. Short-term exposure to turpentine vapor leads to eye, skin, and respiratory irritation. In liquid form, it causes aspiration in the lungs that can result in chemical pneumonitis if swallowed. It can also affect the central nervous system, bladder, and kidneys. High-level exposure can lead to tachycardia, unconsciousness, respiratory failure, and in the worst cases, death.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC