Is there a way to make wind?

Yeah, it’s called a fan! But you are going to have to use more energy to create the wind than the amount you’d be able to capture back via a windmill/ turbine setup… I challenge you to look for sources of wind in the real world that are already being created by humans… what is a source of human-made wind that could potentially be captured and turned into usable energy??? Ill post my answer as a comment.

Cars! Have you ever been stopped at a red light in a turning lane and a car zips by at 50 miles per hour and you feel your car actually shake? Well, what causes that? WIND!!!! So it is definitely possible to capture this energy and convert it to electricity. Trains also produce tons of wind — I’m sure it can be put to good use!