Is there a way to make your bones stronger?

Sure!  Of course, the most famous way to improve your bone strength is to get a lot of calcium (an important mineral to bone growth), but there are other things you can do as well.  Exercising, especially weight bearing exercise, is key to bone health, as it increases bone density.  Other dietary strategies to assure bone health are: limiting alcohol and salt (both of which diminish the amount of calcium available to your bones); limiting phosphorus (some phosphorus is important to bones, but you can get too much of it); get more vitamin D and magnesium (both aid in bone growth).

WedMD says that exercise is one of the best ways to strengthen your bones and prevent bone loss. According to the site, the best types of exercise to do are those that involve weight-bearing (like walking and hiking), resistance (like lifting free weights), and flexibility (like yoga). According to the Mayo Clinic, exercise benefits your bones not only by building bone mass and density (WebMD) but also prtects them by building up the muscle around them.

Calcium is key to keeping your bones strong!  I take a calcium supplement everyday.  My doctor reccommended I take a calcium supplement with Vitamin D in it as well.  40% of those living in the US are Vitamin D deficent.  Being Vitamin D deficent makes you more likely to develop Osteoporosis, which is the loss of bone density over time.  By taking Calcium with Vitamin D, my doctor told me it will significantally improve the health of my bones. 

A lot of the milk commercials on tv advertise that drinking milk will give you strong bones, and they are right! Milk is a good source of calcium, which greatly helps to increase bone health. I try to drink milk every morning to help keep my bones in tip top shape.