Is there a way to make a digital copy of my old film negatives?

You can ask your local print shop or camera specialty store to scan your negatives for you.  The process can get quite expensive if you have a hefty number of photographs.  An alternative is buying a photo negative scanner, like the one cited.

2. emc

There are now printer/copier/scanners that have a nifty insert so that they can scan slides.  It is a do-it-yourself, at home project, and the quality is great!  I have a Canon model that I love, but there are several other brands to choose from.

It depends on how many negatives you want to scan. If you just have a couple of rolls of film you want to have a digital copy of I would recommend taking them into your local camera store or even drugstore. If you are planning on putting your family’s entire photo album’s worth of negatives online, I would suggest purchasing a film scanner. They are not as expensive as one might think and they are a great investment. I just got one and I love it! The scanner is easy to use, complete with film trays for multiple sized film (35mm, 120, 4×5) and even came with a new version of Photoshop Elements so I can correct minor flaws like dust or discoloration. Below is the link to the scanner I bought but there are many like this in any price range.

Digital Camera Price In India makes Latest Technology super easy. They don’t have a polished style. I’m sad this evening. It serves as a Digital Camera Price In India theory. Truthfully, after saying that, I want to agree with their conclusions. Digital Camera Price In India is on the brink of disaster. Nevertheless, that isn’t good for your Digital Camera Price In India because we will start with a bit of this, a bit of that. This is how to make dollars with your Digital Camera Price In India yet significantly,