Is there anway you can drink regular bottled water instead?
Drinking too much salt water is extremely dangerous and will prompt your metabolism will shift into crisis mode. The water in your body will flood out of every cell in an effort to dilute the salt and cleanse the body of it. But since the cells need water, this outward flood leaves them dangerously dehydrated. The other part of it is that blood cells are dangerously overworked in their effort to carry the excess water and salt down to the kidneys.
Drinking salt water can result in seizures, unconsciousness, and even brain damage. The overwhelmed kidneys will simply shut down, causing death.
There are methods of evaporation used to obtain fresh water from sea water which have been used by seafarers for centuries. This process involves evaporating ocean water and collecting the water vapor with a still. There is a very simple contraption that uses solar power to evaporate the water and a upside down cone with a cupped rim to capture and store the evaporated condensation.
It looks like this:
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC