Is there a way to cure asthma?

Currently, there is no known cure for asthma.  However, there are several ways to treat and alleviate its symptoms.  See the links below for more information.

Electro-Accupuncture to remove allergy symptoms

I’ve had 46 allergies permanently removed the cost of which I’ve saved in reduced OTC use over the last 3 years

Just google ‘electro-accupuncture’ to find details & practitioners & BTW I am NOT a practitioner or in anyway affiliated to one I am simply a delighted recipient who wishes I’d known about it decades ago!

I was a smoker for 13 years and had mild asthma throughout. My asthma was “cured” when I quit smoking. I haven’t used my rescue inhaler once since I quit two years ago.

Try eating only raw food; it is truly amazing how many health prolems can be resolved: Since going raw, I have lost 22 Kilograms, do no longer catch colds or flus. I eat a lot of bananas and other fruits and I make (large) salads. I now weigh 72 kilograms which is the right weight for a man of my hight and am able to sprint the way that I could when I was younger, (I am now in my 44th year). Interestingly I don’t get sore after running, skiing or racing the way that I used to because there isn’t any acid in that which I eat: Coffee and meat are very acidic. Even if adopting a raw food diet dosn’t affect your assma, there are a lot of good reasons for adopting a raw diet. There is a lot of research supporting the idea that our human ancestors ate raw food as they lived in tropical forest. I believe that we are to a large degree naked monkeys and I prefer tropical fruit. There is a very good book written by Dr. Douglas N. Graham entitled ‘The 80/10 Diet’. He points out that heating food over 40 degrees celcius causes the food to become toxic.