Is there a vacuum cleaner that I can get?

I will assume you are looking for an environmentally friendly vacuum cleaner. Consumer reports has a write up on vacuums that do a good job cleaning indoor air with the fewest emissions. I would also suggest getting a vacuum cleaner that does not have throw away bags to save on the excess waste. Check out the link below for ratings and prices and reasons why.

If you mean an eco-friendly vacuum, I highly recommend the Electrolux Ergospace™ Green EL4101 Canister Vacuum Cleaner. More than half of it is made of recycled plastic and it is highly efficient. I’ve used this vacuum before and know that it is easy to use and lightweight. It is also cheap compared to many other vacuums on the market, costing about $299.99.