Is there still territory that people have not yet visited in the United States? Should we send out Lewis & Clark style expeditions to explore these areas?

I could not find mention of any specific area in the United States that is totally unexplored in the sense that most of North America was unexplored when Lewis & Clark set out to chart it in the early 1800s. Two centuries later, I can click Google Earth on my computer desktop and observe any land area of the United States, or any other part of the world that has been photographed by satellites. That said, there are certainly hidden areas located in the US that have not been explored or possibly even discovered, such as caves and caverns that were previously unknown. For example, an entirely new series of caves called “Chocolate High” were discovered in 1993 branching off from Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, following other discoveries in the 1960s and 1980s, and there may be other chambers in various cave systems that are still unknown and unexplored. Ocean territories also contain hidden areas of all kinds. With as much of the country as has been explored, mapped, surveyed and otherwise known, I think discoverers of future un-visited wonders in the United States are more likely to be robot cameras and infrared scanners than they are to be guys like Lewis and Clark dressed in buckskin and raccoon hats. That era is over, unfortunately.