Is there something we can recycle here on the farm?

Since I’m not at your farm, I can’t pick out items that can be reused and recycled. However, I have linked to some websites that might help you figure out what you can recycle on your farm. Most things can be reused somehow, or sent to some place to be recycled. Searching for “farm plastics recycling” will get you the websites of various companies that specialize in recycling farm plastics. You can also go to when you have found things to recycle, but don’t know where to send them. is a directory of recycling centers, especially those that recycle unconventional materials.

You can recycle organic matter in the form of mulch and compost.  Used materials such as wood, glass, bricks, and plastic can all be used in a variety of ways, especially in construction projects.  See the link below for some ideas.