Is there only one type of cap and gown for graduation?



  1. 0 Votes

    No, there’s a few.  The typical kind that you see is for bachelor’s degrees (although they’re also used in high school and kindergarten graduations).  However, cap and gowns for master’s and doctoral degrees look different.  See below to compare.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!