Is there a name for the scientist that studies ecosystems?



  1. 0 Votes

    Yes, ecologists study the interactions between organisms and their environments.

  2. 0 Votes

    yes, a biologist. There are many different fields a biologist can go into; studying ecosystems is just one of the many (environmental biologist).

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!