There is a Grey fungus that looks feathery almost like spanish moss on several of my trees in Virginia. The trees that have this appear to be dying. What can I use to get rid of it?

From the description, the fungus sounds like it might be Kretzschmaria deusta. This fungus is one that feeds on the core of trees, so it would be fatal to them. It grows lower to the ground, on trunks and roots, and will produce fruiting bodies (though they are hard to spot sometimes). You can tell if it’s this fungus if it looks like that, or if the trees are becoming brittle (from the fungus destroying the core wood).

If it is that particular fungus, then unfortunately there is no common solution for it. I would recommend going to a arboriculturist, who can recommend a plan of action.