Is there a good vegetarian alternative to fish oil supplements?

I know fish oil contains both DHA and EPA Omega-3. A 1000mg capsule contains 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA. Is there a vegetarian option that would provide an equivalent amount of both of these? I am primarily interested in the EPA.

A vegetarian source of EPA and DHA are algae such as chlorella and spirulina. These algae are the sources from which most fish derive EPA and DHA. The concentrations of EPA and DHA in each algae supplement is bound to vary.

Flaxseed oil is a really good source of EPA Omega 3s.  You can buy the oil in capsules or you can buy ground flaxseed which will need refrigeration.  I used to put the ground stuff in smoothies or on yogurt.   I like the taste.  Just a precaution: some people say the ground stuff makes them break out, others say the capsules make them break out, and others (like me) have had not problem whatsoever.