Is there fair trade furniture?

Yes!  There are several fair trade furniture companies presently offering products on the market.  Here is the first one I ran across.

Yes, there do exist fair trade furniture and companies that sell fair trade furniture. My favorite fair trade furniture can be found at On this particular website, fair trade furniture from Morocco can be found.

Another way to get fair trade furniture is to find someone in your community that makes it and give them Forest Stewardship Council (fsc) certified wood to use. You could either pay them by the hour or swap labor-for-labor through a time bank. This way, you’ll have 100% guaranteed fair trade furniture because you’ll know the person who made it for you 🙂

I have came across the following site for quality furniture offering in the market..