Is there ever a time I should actually throw away my reusable travel mug?

Just wondering if the plastic kind are potentially unsafe or unhealthy after so many uses.



  1. 0 Votes

    Well, ideally you will be able to use your mug for some time. Keep it clean by regularly washing it. As long as it does not break and you keep it clean of bacteria, you can continue to use it for a long time. In the event that it breaks, check to see if you can recycle the mug instead of just placing it in the trash.

    • 0 Votes

      I agree with natricine3. If it breaks or you aren’t able to remove mold or mildew, it’s time to look into recycling the mug. Mold, mildew, and bacteria can make people very sick. Don’t use it anymore if you are unable to properly sanitize it.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!