There is an ecological alternative to the Tempur pillow of memory foam?

I bought a Tempur pillow, cervical, because I have back problems and my physical therapist recommended, but the product, and the chemical odor was so strong that I could not even try it for one night … I left winding through three days and improved a bit, but I do not like the idea of ​​rest my head every day for 8hours a chemical thing….

So, Is there a pillow similar, but not chemical?

Yes! Eco Friendly Memory Foam is a US based company that makes memory foam products out of plants based materials. Their products are made by using all of the plant material harvested and does not result in any deforestation. There are no chemicals involved, just fiber based products. For more information about their products available, I recommend looking at their website