Is there anything I can do to make the germination process happen faster?

I worked for a long time in a tomato research lab. Giving the seeds the right amount of water and heat is important. We always set our seedling trays on water proof heating pads. Sometimes we had trouble getting seeds to germinate and we had a couple tricks. The first one is to soak the seeds in a 50 water 50 bleach solution for 30 minutes and then rinse them throughly. This helps weaken the outer seed coat so the seedling can sprout. The next step is to take a needle and prick the individual seeds. This is a last ditch effort because of this doesn’t work it will kill the seed. Make sure never to knick the seeds BEFORE you try the bleach method because bleach inside the seed coat will kill your seed for sure.