Is there anything I can do if a dog comes on my property and attacks my dog?



  1. 0 Votes

    Good question, CiaraTiara.  I hope your dog is okay if it was attacked.  If your dog was injured by another attacking dog and you wish to do something about it, you should contact your local police department and file a complaint.  There are definitely things that they can charge the other owner with.

    Hope this helps!

  2. 0 Votes

    If anyone or anything ever comes on property call the police. If a robber comes onto your property and hurts his or herself, than they can sue you in New York State!! That dog may be your responsibility if it is injured.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!