Is there anyone that would do a better job than Al Gore making us believe global warming is real?

I think everyone is already convinced that global warming is real.  The ‘debate’ is about, firstly, the issue of whether or not global warming has been caused by pollution and, secondly, what should be done about it.  On the first point, every major scientific community in every country in the world that has issued a statement about the issue all unanimously believe that man-made industry has exacerbated the problem of global warming.  As far as publicizing these statements goes, I actually think Al Gore’s capabilities are rather limited.  The problem is not his own competency, but his political affiliation, which will lead many to believe that his science is mere political slant.