Mold spores can be found anywhere, as long as the conditions are right. They require a little moisture and nutrients, which can be found on many surfaces. As long as the surface is unfit for growth, then you shouldn’t have a problem. Even surfaces that have been cleaned with a bleach solution, etc. can have mold growth eventually. In terms of a material that will remain mold-free, I highly doubt it. Think of it this way: mold spores are practically everywhere. Over time, small particles and such might build on a surface, and with a little moisture, you can easily have mold growth.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC