Is there any magazine that is more environmentally focused than National Geographic?

There are many many magazine specifically about the environment, including E magazine. National Geographic’s focus of course is much broader from culture to history to science and beyond. The link below has a pretty good sample of the magazines out there about the environment and hopefully one will be what you are looking for.

Because National Geographic covers a wide variety of topics, I think that there are many other magazines that are more environmentally focused.  I only say that because other magazines go very in-depth on a specific issue.  The link below lists many environmental magazines that are organized by focus.