No, in fact it can be bad for you, there is such a thing as vitamin overdose. For example, if you take an overdose of vitamin E, it could cause such things as blood cots or reproductive problems, and an overdoes of vitamin A or D can lead to problems such as cirrhosis in the liver. Only take vitamins as directed, if you are still concerned with vitamin deficiencies, talk with a doctor to find out what amount of vitamins is best for your body.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC