Yes, but the World Health Organization says the concentration of ammonia in most drinking water is “not of direct importance for health.” Ammonia is found mixed with water in many natural instances, like near deposits of iron or near large forests and the human intestine actually produces a rather large amount of ammonia for digstive purposes. As a result, the human body can handle the ingestion of a reasonable amount of ammonia. One of the largest problems with ammonia in drinking water is that it can interact with the chlorine many water treatment facilities use to disinfect water, causing a chemical reaction in which the chlorine will no longer disinfect water.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC