THANKS FOR THAT WORK YOU ARE DOING I HAVE ONE ORPHAN WHO HAS PASSED HER EXAS VERY WELL IN OUR CHURCH CAN YOU PLS ASSIST HER JOIN HER HIGH SCHOOL?

I HAVE A YOUNG GIRL IN MY CHURCH WHO HAS PASSED HER EXAM SHE IS AN ORPHAN CAN YOU ASSIST ME TAKE HER TO SCHOOL?

1

Answers

I cannot because I probably do not live near you, but I know how you can find someone who can. Time banking is a way that people can help each other by trading hours of their time instead of money. For example: you could spend time gardening, cooking, sewing, or doing something else like that for someone in your neighborhood to deposit hours in a time bank. Then, someone else in your neighborhood could help the orphan by taking her to school. Time banking is a great way to make friends in your community by helping others and letting them help you in return. Check with timebanks.org to see if there is a time bank in your community 🙂