Is swallowing a poisonous animal worse than getting bit by it?



  1. 0 Votes

    I think you are confusing poisonous with venomous. An animal that is poisonous will make you sick if you eat it. It carries toxins in its bodily tissues. An animal that is venomous will inject toxins into you when it bites you. The toxins are usually held in a gland near the fangs so that during the bite they can easily be mobilized. I’m not sure what would happen if a poisonous animal bit you, but I think eating it would be worse.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!