Is sunny delight good for you?



  1. 0 Votes

    No, not really.  While Sunny Delight can contain a good amount of Vitamin C, it only contains 5% juice – the other 95% are artificial ingredients.  Sunny Delight also has a relatively high amount of sugar (20g in every 8fl oz of liquid).

  2. 0 Votes

    I’d say no for several reasons. In addition to its high sugar content, Sunny-D uses sweeteners like high-fructose corn syrup, which may play a role in the increasing obesity rates. It is made concentrate, and not real juice. It’s better to stick to regular orange juice.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!