Is solar power more efficient than wind power?

It is my belief that Solar Power is better than Wind Power. Why? Simple. You can add solar panels to existing structures and they don’t take up additional space. Plus, the technology to make solar panels keeps improving, bringing down the cost of installation. While not all areas are good for solar energy, there are still many advantages to solar energy and I believe it has a brighter future than Wind Power.

I agree with sharvin, it depends on the area.  Not all areas are suitable for solar panels and vice versa.  It also depends on what your are trying to power.  If it is a house, it is probably cheaper to go solar.  If you’re trying to power a whole community then you would have to decide on wind or solar power depending on the locale.