Should we open drive-thrus to bicyclists?

Many restaurants don’t mind if you walk/bike through a drive through. So, many are already open to bicycles. You just have to be careful because cars that go through drive thrus don’t expect to see bicyclists, so be wary of your surroundings.

Most drive-thru establishments refuse service to pedestrians and cyclists on the basis of insurance liability, which would make this proposed change financially inviable in most cases.

Yes, I think that would be a good idea, though many places also may have a walk up window that the bicyclist could easily use. What I think would be better though, are bicycle lanes on streets. This would make it safer to ride a bicycle around a town or city and encourage more people to partake in an alternative method of transportation.