It may be a good idea to keep your children away from the microwave. Microwaves can potentially leak radiation, which can be absorbed by someone standing in front of it. Even at 20 feet away, some exposure to radiation is possible. Also, do not allow children to make their own food with the microwave, as they may overheat it and burn themselves.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC