Should the government create a Office of Homeland Climate Security to protect our country from global warming?

We have a couple of departments that are working on climate and energy issues already – namely, the Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency. These departments work on a variety of issues and are funded separately. In principle, I think a department solely dedicated to climate change would be a good idea. However, I agree with tool that this might be too much of a hassle and possibly a waste of money to be worth it. If there were proof that the government could handle such a restructuring efficiently, then I would say go for it. But I haven’t seen such proof, unfortunately, so it’s probably best to just keep funding the other relevant departments.