Should the Army Corps of Engineers help other countries plan for flood control?

In my opinion, no the Army Corps of Engineers should not help other countries plan for flood control. Although it may be a good thing to help people out, we as the US need to stop being the police and babysitters of the world. Instead of directly going into a country and helping them, maybe the engineers should help train people to deal with the issues. But going into a country with our military to “help them” is not something (in my opinion of course) we should be in the business of doing.

I agree, in my opinion, they shouldn’t be going off and telling other countries how to protect from floods. One of the biggest reasons why New Orleans flooded was because the levees weren’t built properly and ever since then they have been asked to come up with another plan to make them stronger and they have ignored every attempt as doing so.