Should all companies show their environmental impact?

I think this would be great. Very few companies are open and honest about the impact of their products, unless they are trying to show how eco-friendly they are; it’s very hard to come by detailed, accurate information a lot of industries. I think there needs to be a lot more accountability in general — if people know how harmful the products they use really are to the environment, I think many people would make different choices or go out of their way to support better business practices.

Thats a great idea, that way consumers could choose not to support companies that have negative impacts on the environment. Consumers know that they should buy organic and local products as much as possible, but we don’t necessarily know the carbon footprint of the companies from which we purchase.