Is this for real? Free gift for real?

I am lucky to share, i found a promotion here, site:, but not every day the same free gift. the most important thing is to have free product delivery. this product is free, i check on Amazon, price about $ 4 – $ 5!!! i think this is a good deal. want to be able to help you.

Tell me if that works out for you. I’ve heard that website is a scam. If you’re looking for deals check out or

You should be very careful when giving out specific personal information such as your home address to anyone on the web. Some people run scams to get your information and then use it for identity theft. If they ask you for your birth date or anything like that, don’t let them have it. Amazon and other well-trusted websites are pretty safe to use, but beware of imitators, especially if they are trying to suck you in with free stuff.