Is raw milk better than pasteurized milk?

I would say that raw nut milk is healthier than pasteurized cow milk. Raw nut milk made from raw almonds, cashews, walnuts, and pecans is a great alternative to cow’s milk and is actually better than soy milk (no plant-based estrogens to cause hormonal imbalance). It is vegan, packed with nutrients, and is both lactose and gluten free. The pasteurization of any food destroys it’s nutrient value because the process heats the food above 115 degrees. I found a website that does argue that raw cow’s milk should be sold to the public. In my opinion, this raises alot of questions in regards to what raw cow’s milk actually is or would be with the livestock industry operating the way that it is. However, please feel free to check out the second link below to better answer your question.

According to the FDA, raw milk from cows, sheep, or goats can carry E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria – which are all responsible for carrying food-borne illnesses.  Drinking raw milk can cause flu-like symptoms including vomiting, diarrhea, and headaches.  Pregnant women should really avoid raw milk due to the fact that Listeria can cause miscarriages.