Poll: Do you have a baby? If so, do you use cloth or disposable diapers? (And why?)

I don’t personally have  a child but I have friends that do. They all much prefer cloth diapers. Though they are a pain to clean, they are cheaper, create less waste, and are much more environmentally friendly. The only thing you have to be careful of is the amount of water you use to wash the diapers!

I do have a baby. He is 13 months and does not stop moving. My wife and I use disposable diapers. To be honest, I wrote the article to learn more about cloth diapers. I did not realize that cloth diapers, much less cleaning services were as popular or as convenient as they are. If we are lucky enough to have another child we will seriously consider cloth diapers. I think the arguments on both side deserve to be considered.

I have friends who also use a combination of both. It seems to be especially easier to use disposable diapers when travelling. I think it is important for parents to demand that their diaper providers, cloth or disposable, strive to become create eco-friendly as possible.

I do not have a baby. However, I have a little brother, 1 neice, and 3 nephews. I have helped my sister and mother change diapers for them all.

We use disposable diapers because it is easier for clean up. Also, with having so many kids in one house, there is already enough laundry to do without having to worry about cleaning cloth diapers.