Is plant rust dangerous to ingest?

1

Answers


  1. 0 Votes

    “Plant rust” occurs when a plant is attacked by a type of fungi in the order Pucciniales. Since this is considered a disease that is deadly to the plant, and it is recommended that all affected areas of the plant be trimmed off as soon as it is noticed, it would be safe to assume that it would be unwise to ingest a plant plagued by this fungal infection.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!