Is our government giving environmental issues enough attention?

What? Like right now? Is it giving enough attention right now? If you’re curious to know these things about our government under the Obama Administration then I recommend asking your question again in another year or two… as of right now the only answer I can give you would pertain to the Bush Administration, to which I feel confident in giving you a resounding no… Any “environmental initiative” under the Bush administration was usually a masked attempt at giving a break to large corporations… or even to relax restrictions on large corporations so that they would be free to abuse the environment to extremes never before seen.

Agree with you completely, I think its safe to say that Obama is “trying” to do the right thing and seems to be focusing on some of our environmental problems.