other than discovery is there a green or eco friendly network on TV?

The Sundance channel has a show called The Green, which has offered ecology themed shows.

A few years back I know that the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon were both trying to promote green living through many of their media platforms to kids. Disney used its television stars to try and promote green living, such as Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brotheres in the “Friends for Change” campaign. Nickelodeon did a similar variation. 

I thought this idea was rather brilliant, since children are our future. By teaching them the importance of the environment, it sets up a new generation to help change the world in a positive way. 

The Friends for Change campaign is still going strong, so I attached a link at the bottom to the main page to learn more about it.